Welcome to HSEQ-360
HSEQ-360 offer solutions across Compliance, Specialist Services, HSEQ, Business Support and Operations. A highly qualified team consisting of Chartered Professionals in Health and Safety (CMIOSH) and Quality (CQP MCQI), Prince II Practitioners, and Lead Auditors across several international standards, coupled with responsible real-world experience.
HSEQ-360 operates a quality management system certified by a UKAS approved body, providing a framework from which to deliver services to the highest standards of customer satisfaction. HSEQ-360 are an approved associate consultant for several UKAS approved certification bodies.
How we work
We get to know your business.
Understanding your challenges, be it Health, Safety, Environmental, Quality or Operational.
Undertaking analysis to determine conformity, degree of customer satisfaction, effectiveness of systems, people and external providers.
Determine and implement opportunities for improvement, which enhance the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of meeting strategic objectives.
What we do
- Implementation of business management systems that conform with required standards and schemes, including: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, Pressure Equipment Directive, EN 1090, CHAS, SafeContractor, UVDB, FPAL and Construction Line.
- Support with The Construction (Design and Management Regulations) 2015. Producing Construction Phase Plans, Health & Safety Files, Competence Management and Supplier Appraisals.
- Performance evaluation including Auditing, Inspections, Supplier Management, Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis.
- Survey, Design and Installation of Safety and other Signage.
- Procurement Sourcing, Selection and Purchase of products and services.
- Creation of Emergency Response Process, Training and Testing.
- Inspection and certification of PPE, including PFPE.
- First aid training
- Fire safety assessments, survey and equipment service, maintenance, provision and installation.
Health and Safety
- Facilities management, compliance and inspection.
- Full range of H&S assessments.
- Accident and Incident Reporting.
- General Health and Safety Advice and Representation.
- Development and review of safe systems of work.
- Setting up, chairing and facilitation of safety committees
- Creation and review of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Project support and representation.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Assistance with bids, tenders and operational planning, control and delivery.
Meet The Team
Steven Cook CMIOSH CQP MCQI
A Chartered Safety & Health practitioner and Chartered Quality professional, qualified to diploma level in Applied Health & Safety. An IRCA / CQI certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Prince 2 Project Management practitioner. Various experience across highly regulated industries, including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Construction and Engineering. City and Guilds qualified in High Risk confined space, with a full suite of GWO certification for deployment to offshore wind farms.
Chad Brown TechIOSH
A Technical Health & Safety practitioner (TechIOSH), seasoned projects professional, with various experience in site supervision, management, setting to work and customer liaison. Astute at project planning, resource utilisation and the delivery of scopes of work that are delivered on time, to budget and customer satisfaction, with a principle objective of safe and successful project delivery. Full suite of GWO certification for deployment to offshore wind farms.
“Our success, is your success”
Skilled, knowledgeable, trained, qualified and experienced.
Offering beneficial and workable solutions in a clear and concise way.
Understand the real world, and aligns the balance of risk reduction versus the time, cost and efforts of implementation.
Bound by professional Codes of Conduct to deliver services with integrity, competence, respect and service.